“Contractual practice: problems of law enforcement” — seminar by Tatiana Tereshchenko
Tatiana Tereshchenko, head of the analytical direction of Prime Advice, held a seminar in the Legal training center "Verdict" in the framework of the Program of additional professional education (professional development) on the course: "New in the legislation of the Russian Federation" for the 2018-2019 academic year on the topic: "Contractual practice: problems of law enforcement".
- The following issues were discussed during the lecture:
- Actual problems of contractual practice;
- Recommendations on preparation for the conclusion of the contract;
- Due diligence – the procedure prior to the verification of the contract;
- Big deals;
- New legal structures (option, framework agreement, a contract with open terms, the escrow contract);
- Amendment and termination of the contract;
- Practice of application of contracts of obligations (purchase and sale, rent, etc.).
Tatyana Tereshchenko - lawyer, PhD in law, arbitrator of the International arbitration court "IUS", member of the Royal Institute of arbitrators (Member of CIArb, London), professor of civil law and procedure department, HSE.