Oleg Ganyushin held a webinar for Pravo.ru about extraordinary transactions of business entities
Leading lawyer of the "Prime Advice" law firm Oleg Ganyushin held a webinar for Pravo.ru on the topic "Reform of major transactions and related party transactions in 2017 - 2018 (taking into account the reform of the civil code in 2013)".
A major transaction of the non-ordinary business activities, are considered as extraordinary and may vary in subject matter, composition of subjects, the procedure of the transaction and consequences.
- Reform ideas and changes in the regulation of major transactions.
- A major transaction as a transaction involving the reorganization / liquidation of the company.
- New in the explanations: quantitative and qualitative criteria, developed approaches.
- Development of the principle of good faith and the problems arising therefrom.
- Related party transactions: changes in approaches.
- Features of the flow of limitation periods for challenging extraordinary transactions.