Tatiana Tereshchenko held a webinar for Pravo.ru about Due Diligence
The head of analytical direction of the "Prime Advice" law firm Tatyana Tereshchenko held a webinar for Pravo.ru on the topic "Due Diligence: how to order and what to expect?", during which the financial and tax expertise of companies were dismantled.
- Due diligence as a study to establish the risks of the proposed transaction with capital.
- Types of risks and development of recommendations for their minimization.
- Objectives and stages of Due diligence.
- The importance of reservations in the analysis.
- Collection of information from internal and external sources: examples.
- The characteristics of the different research units in the framework of Due Diligence.
- Report on results.
- Recommendations for risk reduction: practical examples.